The Unforgettable what’s his name

The unforgettable what’s his name

Ahhh Paul Jennings you have done it again! You have lured me in to another one of your amazing books...


I've only just started reading this book and so far it's about 
a boy who found a dog with no ears and it was as yellow as sand. He loves bikes but hates Bikies. One day, as he was looking at the statue in the park, he saw a gang of Bikies. He didn't care about the bikies, the only thing he cared about was the Harley Davidson bikes. So he went outside the bar they were parked at and looked at the bikes. There was a sign that said do not touch on the bikes and well let's just say he didn't see the sign until it was too late...

I am really enjoying this book because it’s funny and as I said at the start Paul Jennings is my favourite author.

If I could rate it out of ten so far I would rate it a 9/10


The people who would enjoy this book include people who would like comedic books and /or adventure and action.

Comments

Popular Posts