Wrong Number
This week I have been reading the book "Wrong Number"by Chloe Rayban I am up tho chapter 3. Sofar this book is about a girl maned Marie and she just dumped her boyfriend. Now Marie is sitting in front of the TV miserable because all her friends are out having fun on at Saturday night.while Marie was watching TV her phone had rang, Marie had jumped on it.She thought that her night might just turn out ok. But when Marie answered the phone, it was not who she thought it was. It was a cab company. For days and days Marie was starting to talk to this cab driver more and more. Over the time Marie's friends keep telling her that it was not her fault that she broke up with her ex boyfriend.
I think you should read this book because it is very interesting and you will learn a lot from it. One of the things I have learnt is to always be there for your friends and don't leave them out. the way I understand this book is that Marie has just broke up with her boyfriend and her friend are not talking to her. Now Marie is all alone though her break up. My goals of the next two weeks are going to be to try and get though the whole book. I will do this by reading a page or 2 every night. This week I have also used the following strategies in my reading well is asking questions. An example is when I don't understand what I am reading I always ask the teaches. I want to work on thinking about what I read more.
I think you should read this book because it is very interesting and you will learn a lot from it. One of the things I have learnt is to always be there for your friends and don't leave them out. the way I understand this book is that Marie has just broke up with her boyfriend and her friend are not talking to her. Now Marie is all alone though her break up. My goals of the next two weeks are going to be to try and get though the whole book. I will do this by reading a page or 2 every night. This week I have also used the following strategies in my reading well is asking questions. An example is when I don't understand what I am reading I always ask the teaches. I want to work on thinking about what I read more.

Comments
Post a Comment