Two week With The Queen
Two Weeks With the Queen is about the this family Dad,Mum,Colin and Luke. Colin feels like his brother Luke gets more attention them him and he feels left out.Then Luke ends up have to go to the hospital. He gets his blood taken and has an x-ray. They send the blood test to Sydney and Luke'S parents ask how long it will take to come back. They say a couple of days. Colin said to his mum to "Stop worrying you've seen those Sydney hospitals on telly, they got everything."
I like reading this book because it was not that hard and I liked it a bit.Some things I used to help me were to re-read sound out words I didn't now. Some things I think that I am improving on are sounding out my words going back to them and sometimes writing word down on paper My goal is to read up to scene 10.
Comments
Post a Comment