The Bad Guys Episode 2
This week I read The Bad Guys Episode 2 by Aaron Blabey. The Bad Guys was an easy book to read. I finished the book in two days. The book was funny because the way Mr. Shark reacted to the spider. Mr. Shark and snake went to go free chickens because they wanted to be good people but they got a bad reputation. If you want to know why read the book.
When I'm going to get a book I will see how easy it is if it looks easy I will find a harder book to read to challenge me. I think I used a lot of predicting.
When I'm going to get a book I will see how easy it is if it looks easy I will find a harder book to read to challenge me. I think I used a lot of predicting.

Comments
Post a Comment