The Recruit
In the next part of the Recruit, James' mum died. When he got home, she was in the living room and she had died.Now James was left with his stepdad and his sister Lauren. James and his stepdad did not get along very well.Then James' dad was planning to not to let him see his sister anymore. Ron thought that James was a bad role model in front of Lauren.
I liked reading this part of the Recruit because it was very interesting to me. I want to know what happens once he is sent away? This book was not has hard has i thought is was going to be there were some words in the book i found hard to read. I am going to read another three chapters.
I ant to practise re-reading words that I don't know and writing these down.
You sound like you are enjoying this book and learning more about the characters Bianka. What do you predict will happen when he gets sent away? You have a good plan to re-read to help you work out words and make it make sense. Don't forget to visualise and ask questions as you read to help you understand the book a little more.
ReplyDelete