the 78 story treehouse
I have been reading the story 78 Story Treehouse in which many people have probably read before. I am now up to page 270. In this section I have read about Andy, who gets in more trouble.Terry and Andy have a fight in space then Jill sees them there because there was a fire.Jill is the person that keeps space safe . I am enjoying this book a lot.
I will try to get up to Chapter 11 by next week. I probably will achieve this because its only 7 pages away. The strategy I will practise next week is visualisation. I think I am pretty good at this but I am not good at asking questions.
I will try to get up to Chapter 11 by next week. I probably will achieve this because its only 7 pages away. The strategy I will practise next week is visualisation. I think I am pretty good at this but I am not good at asking questions.
It is great that you are enjoying the book. I like how you are thinking about your reading. Why not try visualising and asking questions at the same time? As readers we usually use more than one strategy at a time. I'd be interested to hear how you go Evelyn.
ReplyDelete