This week I have been reading the "Wrong Number" by Chloe Rayban and I am up to Chapter 5. Thought this week the book was about a girl named Marie and she was talking to a cab driver. Every night they would call each other, but one night they were talking about their family. One thing Marie found out about was that the (cab driver) Mark didn't have a dad, he just lived with his mum. This is why he had to work to earn his spending money. Marie felt pretty bad because her dad was always giving handouts. Mark was a bit lonely but he didn't make a very big deal of it.

I think you should read this book because  and I think it is telling us that you should always tell some what is happening in your life. I also think you will learn a lot from it. I know one of the things that I learnt that you should always stick with your friends. One of the things I have learnt is to ask the teacher for help when you need it. In another two weeks I want to be finished this book.  
 

Comments

Popular Posts