the 39 clues The Medusa Plot
In C
hapter 1 Dan is spying on his sister (Amy) and her boyfriend he got caught spying but I dont really know what happened next.I don't think I will continue to read this book because I'm not into the 39 Clues and also the words are too hard.
This week I have been trying to think more about what I am reading but I want to practise reading out loud.I am better in my head.
hapter 1 Dan is spying on his sister (Amy) and her boyfriend he got caught spying but I dont really know what happened next.I don't think I will continue to read this book because I'm not into the 39 Clues and also the words are too hard.
This week I have been trying to think more about what I am reading but I want to practise reading out loud.I am better in my head.

Comments
Post a Comment