Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker is a fantastic graphic novel written by Anthony Horowitz. What I really like about this book is the genre. The genre is action and I really like these kind of books.

Alex Rider is the main character. He was taught self-defence by his uncle named Ian Rider. He is only 14 years old and was recruited by MI6 to avenge his uncle's death.

I really like this graphic novel because it has pictures and it is kind of easy to read and if you were struggling to understand the words you can look at the images.

I recommend this book for people who are in years 5-7 or for people who struggle a lot to understand words.

Comments

  1. I read this book and I agree that it is a good book to read. I really like the drama in it. The storm breaker series has lots of great books in it. Hopefully you get a chance to read more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this makes me want to know more about the book.
    Because i've read about two to three pages and got interested!
    In my own opinion this is a great Graphic novel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts