Chinese Cinderella

The book I'm reading is Chinese Cinderella by  Adeline Yen Mah 

Adeline is the main character in the book. Adeline was a girl whose mother died when she was baby. She was rejected by her own family and was treated cruelly. She was also sent to Boarding School in China. She went through hardships, yet she prevailed. As she grew up she became an accomplished writer and immigrated to America, she also went to Medical School in England University.

I enjoyed this book because she had hard time through her whole life, but she was able to continue to finish Boarding School and went to University.

Comments

  1. When I read this summary about Chinese Cinderella it made me want to read this in the future.
    I feel like this would be a sad book and just puts me in the mood of reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read this summary of the Chinese Cinderella, visuals came into my head which then made me feel like I was apart of Adeline’s family. This book would be a book that I would enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts